Having the best massager for deep tissue in your home is now more important than ever. A recent study says that up to 40 percent of adults in the United States have chronic pain and another 15 percent experience regular muscle tightness. Using the best massager for muscles can get the relief you need anytime, anywhere. You can get a nice massage after a long day at the office or after a tiring routine at school. There’s no need to see a therapist or chiropractor because you can have your own spa-like treatment right at home!
Below, you can find our list of some of the most recommended alternatives to the best deep tissue percussion massage gun. We tried to include a few different variations here, so you’ll find a little bit of everything, from gun-style devices to budget massagers. And without further ado, here are our recommendations for the best massager for deep tissue.
Dacorm Massage Gun
What makes Dacorm Massage Gun so special? First of all, it’s user-friendly. There are seven different speed settings to choose from, and you can easily adjust them with a single press of a button. Apart from that, you can also specifically arrange what kind of treatment you want to get. That’s because there are a total of 12 types of massage heads included. Each is designed to provide a different effect. You can easily target different muscle tissues, including your neck, thighs, shoulders, and joints.
Being the best massager for deep tissue, the Dacorm Massage Gun is packed with a 3,300 mAh lithium battery. It can give you up to 15 hours of usage time on a single charge, making it perfect for taking with you when you’re on the go. And for added safety, the battery will automatically power off after 10 minutes to prevent overheating. Now that’s what we call the best massager for deep tissue!
- It has an intelligent control chip to adjust the output of the motor
- The massager has a high-speed silent motor that only produces 40dB of noise
- There are a total of 13 different massage heads included
- This massager is great for targeting different muscle groups
- It doesn’t come with its own USB charger
Fusion Black Pro Muscle Massage
Fusion Black Pro Muscle Massage allows you to give yourself a therapeutic-level treatment whenever and wherever you want! Often dubbed by many as the best massager for deep tissue, this device also boasts a quite powerful motor. It only produces a maximum of 45dB of noise, so you can safely use it while at the office or college. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that this massage gun cannot give you intense treatment. The engine can easily produce 50 lbs of stall force to reduce muscle stiffness.
Apart from that, we especially like the ergonomic design. Compared to most of the massage guns out there, this device is much more compact. You can easily fit it in your gym bag or work backpack. So if you’re thinking about having a spa-level treatment while at the office or the gym, this is the best deep tissue massager you’ve been looking for.
Speaking of muscle issues, you might want to check out our desk of the best pads for standing. They’re great if you want to reduce fatigue while working at your standing desk.
- It has a 12-degree handle which makes it easy to operate
- The massager is powered by a silent motor that can produce up to 3,3000 percussions per minute
- There are a total of six massage heads included
- It’s lightweight, making it easy to carry around
- There are several customers who have complained about the rattling sound
Toloco Massage Gun
If you often have problems with muscle tightness, especially after working out, then the Toloco Massage Gun is for you. This device is capable of producing high-frequency vibration stimulation, which is claimed to be able to penetrate your deeper muscles. You should be able to make a quicker recovery, allowing you to continue your daily routine with maximum comfort.
There’s a small LED display screen on the back. It shows what kind of mode is on and how much battery life you have left. Talking about that, this device can give you up to six hours of usage time on low-speed settings. Apart from that, this massage gun only weighs about 1.8 lbs. It’s lightweight, so you shouldn’t have any trouble lugging it around. You should try this one if you’re planning on getting the best deep tissue percussion massage gun.
- It allows you to target different muscle groups
- It has a cordless design, with an included USB charging cable
- This massage gun comes with an ergonomic handle that is easy to grip
- There is a carrying case included
- We think this massage gun is pretty intense, even at level 1
Aerlang Muscle Massage Gun
Improve your quality of life with the Aerlang Muscle Massage Gun. Trust us, we’ve been trying this device for 15 minutes, and the result is amazing! Using the six replaceable massage heads, we can easily perform specific treatments on specific body parts. Apart from that, this massager is also user-friendly. On the back, there’s an LCD touchscreen with indicators of massage intensity and remaining battery life. To adjust the massage speed, all you need for you to do is press the plus or minus button.
A carrying suitcase is included if you want to take this massage gun to your gym or office. It has several dedicated slots to house the device, the charger, and all the massage heads. So if you don’t mind spending $39, this is the best massager for deep tissue you’ve been looking for.
- This massager can penetrate up to 16mm into your muscles to speed up the recovery process
- It only produces noise up to 55dB, allowing you to enjoy your massage anywhere
- It only takes 2 to 3 hours to be fully charged
- There’s an LCD touch screen which is easy to operate
- If you’re a professional, you may want to spend more on a better massager
Vounel Massage Gun
The Vounel Massage Gun brings some of the latest innovations to the industry. Being the best massager for muscles, this device has an upgraded AI core. It’s able to tell how intense percussion you need using the proximity sensor. So when you press the massage gun hard against your body, the chip will instruct the massage head to spin faster.
The same goes for the motor. The Vounel Massage Gun is equipped with a new-generation brushless motor. It’s capable of producing powerful massage forces without making excessive noise. This allows you to use the massage gun in environments that require you to remain quiet, such as in an office or a college. As for usage time, the included 3,600 mAh battery can give you up to six hours of operating time.
- Professional engineers test it, so it’s completely safe for your muscles
- The motor is capable of producing intense massage power while not making excessive noise
- There are a total of four-speed settings to choose from
- This massager can give you up to six hours of usage time
- We wish the massage head could be a little wider
Raemao Massage Gun Deep Tissue
The Raemao Massage Gun Deep Tissue is easily one of the best massage guns we’ve ever tried. One of our colleagues has a rough back, so we decided to give him a 15-minute therapy using this deep tissue massager. And soon after, he said, he began to feel relief! Apart from that, we also love the fact that this device is easy to use. An LCD touchscreen allows you to accurately set the massage speed. Other than that, the rubber grip is ergonomic and feels great in our hands.
In case of wondering, this massage gun is rechargeable. A single charge should give you up to six hours of usage time, so long as you keep it at the lowest setting. And speaking of that, there are a total of 10 intensity levels to choose from, with 10 being the highest. If you have had chronic muscle problems for a long time, this is the best deep tissue percussion massage gun that you really need.
- The massage head moves fast enough to give you better blood flow
- This massage gun creates less than 40dB of noise, which is great for office use
- The handle is ergonomic, easy to grip, and feels great in your hand
- It’s lightweight, easy to carry around
- We’re still working on that
Darkiron Muscle Massage Gun
A massage gun tends to get hotter the longer you use it. This would then drain the battery more quickly since a hotter engine requires more power. Luckily, you won’t face a similar problem with the Darkiron Muscle Massage Gun. Often claimed by many to be the best massager for deep tissue, this device has several small ventilation holes on the top. They’ll help dissipate heat faster, so the engine core won’t be damaged while increasing your usage time.
Apart from that, this ergonomic massage gun also has a silicone grip. It is specifically designed to prevent slippage, so you can fully focus on relaxing your muscles. Last but not least, this compact device is capable of producing amplitudes up to 16mm. This allows it to penetrate deep into your deeper tissues easily.
While we’re on the topic of physical issues, you might want to check out our best anti-fatigue mats for standing desks. Grab one of them if you frequently experience back problems while working at your standing desk.
- It’s equipped with a 2,500 mAh battery that can give you up to six hours of usage time
- There are a total of 10 massage heads included
- It comes with a large storage case
- There are a total of four massage speeds to choose from
- You may want to look for another massager if you plan to target your back
Kelices Massage Gun
Don’t you hate it when you have to recharge your massage gun over and over again? Well, this is why you need the best massager for deep tissue. In this case, we recommend the Kelices Massage Gun. This compact device is equipped with a 2,500 mAh lithium battery with a USB type-C connection. According to the Kelices official page, each full charge can give you up to 24 hours of massage! However, please note that it will take around 7.5 hours to fully charge the device.
In terms of the user interface, this massage gun deserves all the credit. There’s a bright LCD touchscreen on the back. To get started, all you need to do is long-press the power button. After that, choose between six different massage modes, depending on your needs. You can press the plus or minus button to set the massage speed. Overall, this thing is easy to operate. So if you want something suitable for all ages, this one won’t disappoint you.
- It can produce a massage speed of up to 3,200 rpm to penetrate deeper into your tissues
- It’s equipped with a 2,500mAh battery with a USB type-c connection
- The massage gun comes with eight replaceable massage heads
- It’s lightweight, so you can easily carry it around
- It can get pretty loud
Sukitekie Muscle Massage Gun
Working in a sedentary position for a long time can lead to serious muscle problems. You’ll need regular massage therapy on the affected muscle groups to prevent this. And there’s no better tool to do the job than the Sukitekie Muscle Massage Gun. This thing can generate up to 45 lbs of stall force, which can reach up to 60% deeper into your muscles. Apart from that, it utilizes a brushless motor that can generate rotational speeds of up to 3,200 rpm.
If you think that’s not enough, this best massager for muscles comes with six replaceable massage heads and 30 adjustable heads. You can combine them to create different massage therapies. So no matter what type of muscle problem you have, this massage gun can definitely solve it.
- It helps you to have your own therapy at home, saving money from professional therapists
- There’s a 2.3″ LED screen that displays the battery indicator and massage mode
- It’s equipped with a 2,600mAh battery that can last up to six hours
- The massage gun is powered by a brushless motor and works quietly
- It was a bit bulkier than we anticipated
Darkiron Double-Head Massage Gun
Featuring two massage heads, the Darkiron Double-Headed Massage Guns allow you to target your muscles more specifically and efficiently. You’ll get alternating stimuli through their curved surface, resulting in a much more comfortable massaging sensation than most similar devices. It’s not surprising then that there are many professional trainers and sports enthusiasts calling this thing the best deep tissue percussion massage gun.
The Darkiron Double-Headed Massage Guns come with six different replaceable massage heads, an AC charger, and a nice carrying suitcase. If you’ve used a single-head massage gun before, you’ll feel a massive difference with this double-headed massager. It feels much more intense and comfortable. You’ll feel that your recovery process becomes faster and more efficient.
- It has an anti-slip handle to prevent it from falling
- There are a total of six replaceable massage heads included
- It’s great for sports enthusiasts, parents, and office workers alike
- The massager utilizes a double-headed design for greater comfort
- It’s only available in black
Wahl Deep Tissue Long Handle Percussion Manager
The Wahl Deep Tissue Long Handle Percussion Manager is made for those with an active lifestyle. This massager is able to provide fast comfort by using its reliable brushless motor. It can create up to 3,350 pulses per minute, effectively targeting your deeper tissues for efficient recovery.
Included in the package are four replaceable massage heads. Each of them is designed to create a different stimulus. The round ones will seamlessly massage your muscles and create an all-over comfort sensation. Meanwhile, the ‘four finger flex’ is great for relieving a stiff neck, while the ‘accupoint’ is great for simulating a shiatsu massage. Last but not least, a ‘flat disc’ head is great for providing deep muscle massage in wider areas, like your lower back.
Before we reveal our runners-up, why don’t you check out our best-standing desks for a tall person?
- The best massager for deep tissue with a nine-foot power cord to give you greater flexibility
- It allows you to enjoy a spa-like treatment at a lower cost
- There are a total of four replaceable massage heads included
- It sports a sleek design, which makes it great to carry around
- You may need a little time to find the appropriate speed settings
Renpho Rechargeable Handheld Deep Tissue Massager
Renpho Rechargeable Handheld Deep Tissue Massager is everything you expect from the best massager for muscles. It boasts a reliable motor, a long-lasting lithium battery pack, and a durable ABS plastic casing. Whenever you feel discomfort around your shoulders or neck, you can easily grab this massager and get the treatment you need. And if you love to exercise, this device will help you recover faster.
Being the best massager for muscles, Renpho Rechargeable Handheld Deep Tissue Massager carries a practical cordless design. It comes with a built-in battery, so you don’t have to plug it into a power outlet to keep the power going. Use the massager wherever and whenever you want!
- It carries a cordless design, so you can use it anywhere
- There are five replaceable massage heads included
- It boasts a powerful motor with 3,600rpm
- You can use this massager to treat your shoulders, back, and legs
- Some of you may find this massager too intense
Lairlux Massage Gun
The Lairlux Massage Gun is a surprisingly good product, especially considering the price. For around $100, you get more than just a massage gun. The packaging is nice, and the included case is high quality. It seems the company isn’t making any compromises when it comes to quality.
The massage gun itself is a little heavy. But this is quite understandable since this thing is capable of providing high-frequency massages. Therefore, we recommend that you always start with the lowest setting and then slowly move to higher settings according to your needs. We’ve been trying this massage gun for about 30 minutes, and we find it really helps with our recovery. The massage head hits our muscles accurately, and its vibrations are so relaxing. Overall, we’re totally satisfied with this massager and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.
- The best deep tissue percussion massage gun with great value for your money
- It comes with a long-lasting battery, which can give you up to six hours of usage time
- The massager carries a lightweight design
- It boasts a quiet motor
- We’re still working on that
How to Choose The Best Massager for Deep Tissue
The best massager for deep tissue is hard to find. Sure, you can find hundreds or maybe thousands of massage guns available out there. However, finding one that suits you, one that deserves to be called the best massager for muscles, isn’t an easy feat. Below, we’ve prepared a quick guide on choosing the best deep tissue percussion massage gun. So if you’re planning to get a new massager, this one’s for you.
The best massager for deep tissue allows you to choose different speeds. The faster it is, the more intense the massage will be. However, more speed levels don’t necessarily mean that the massager will perform better. So whenever possible, it’s always better to go with a massager with 3-4 different speed settings. You don’t want to bother yourself by going through 10 or 15 different settings before starting to get your treatment.
Whenever you choose the best massager for muscles, always consider how much noise it makes. A good massage gun shouldn’t produce more than 50dB of noise. Simply put, you should still be able to converse with your friend while using the massager.
Last but not least, your massage gun should be lightweight. See if it has an ergonomic grip, so it won’t hurt your wrists while you’re using it.
Do Deep Tissue Massagers Work?
Yes, a deep tissue massager will help reduce sore muscles and relieve your stiffness. If you have chronic back problems or experience frequent tension headaches, a deep-tissue massage will help you achieve a better quality of life.
What is a Deep Tissue Massager?
It’s a special treatment that uses firm pressure to stimulate your deeper muscle layers. A deep tissue massager will work great if you frequently experience back pain or tension.
Which Full Body Massage is Best?
This will completely depend on your personal preference. But based on our experience, shiatsu massage is the best. That’s because the technique promotes relaxation and physical calm, which helps overcome your pain and tension.